Etisbew is a certified Adobe solutions partner and one of the leading companies in the world that provides application development, maintenance and supportin the ColdFusion (CF) area. We have been working with ColdFusion for over 10 years now and have created a place for ourselves as one of the best ColdFusion development companies across the globe for years now
Advantage of working with Etisbew ColdFusion teams
- Etisbew ColdFusion practice comprises of certified and Advanced certified ColdFusion developers that bring to the table 100+ man years of experience in total.
- Etisbew team has vast experience in developing and maintaining ColdFusion based applications using various Frameworks, ColdFusion CMS based web applications and much more.
- Etisbew has the ability and band width to put together a large team of ColdFusion consultants with varied domain and technology expertise to dedicatedly work on your ColdFusion project engagements with the option to scale up/down the team at a short notice
- Dedicated Engagement Manager allotted to handle 3 or more member ColdFusion team to ensure that the project engagement is smooth, client requirements are clearly understood and any possible red flags are handled in a timely manner.
We have worked on several complex and huge applications in ColdFusion. Our Key ColdFusion centric services include:
- Providing solution architecture for new ColdFusion applications
- Building new ColdFusion applications from scratch
- Maintain and enhance existing ColdFusion applications
- Code & Database optimization
- Overhauling and Fine tuning legacy ColdFusion applications
- Migration services and upgrading to latest ColdFusion versions.
- Converting ColdFusion applications to .Net, JSP and other technologies and vice versa.
- Hosting and Maintaining ColdFusion applications
- Extending ColdFusion based applications to Mobile platforms
Our ColdFusion practice includes
- ColdFusion 4
- ColdFusion 5
- ColdFusion 6
- ColdFusion 7
- ColdFusion 8
- ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion 10
- FuseBox 1 / 2/ 3/ 4/ 5.5
- Mach II
- Framework One (FW/1)
Through our ColdFusion application development experience we have successfully integrated a variety of databases technologies with the applications.
- MS SQL
- MS Access
Content Management Systems
- Customized CMS